This website is Attorney Advertising Material. The content on this website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. Nothing on this website shall be construed as a guarantee, warranty, or prediction of result. The information provided on this website may be incomplete or out of date. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Our firm cannot serve as your counsel in any matter unless you and our firm expressly agree, in writing, that we will serve as your attorney. Please do not send any confidential information until an attorney-client relationship has been established. Rokita Law does not necessarily endorse, and is not responsible for, any third-party content that may be accessed through this website.
5. SUBMITTED CONTENT. With respect to any content you submit to this Website, you represent, warrant, and agree that the content is accurate, and does not contain any information you know to be false or misleading, and further that the content will not promote the products or services of any company other than Rokita Law
6. USE OF WEBSITE. Without the prior written permission of Rokita Law, you may not publish, copy, reproduce, distribute, transfer, upload, post, transmit, or otherwise use any materials contained on this site, or any materials accessible through this site, in whole or in part. Also, use of this Website to provide a commercial advantage to any person or entity other than Rokita Law, is prohibited.
7. ILLEGAL CONDUCT. While using this Website or the content contained therein, you agree not to do any of the following:
A) Access, tamper with, or use any non-public areas.
B) Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network.
C) Breach any security or authentication measures.
D) Attempt to access or search with any engine, software, tool, agent, device, or mechanism other than software and/or search agents provided by Rokita Law, or other generally available third party web browsers.
E) Send unsolicited junk mail, “spam,” chain letters, or promotions.
F) Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide this Website or its content.
G) Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host, or network, including, but not limited to, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing this Website.
H) Violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance, or regulation.
8. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. This Website, including any content or information contained within it or any Website-related service, is provided “as is” with all faults and with no representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and the express warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this Website, Website-related services, and hyperlinked Websites.
9. ACCURACY OF WEBSITE. Although Rokita Law, attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of this Website, Rokita Law, makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of this Website. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform Rokita Law, so that it can be corrected. Information contained on this Website may be changed or updated without notice.
10. MONITORING OF ACTIVITY. Any activity on this Website is subject to monitoring by Rokita Law By using this Website, you consent to such monitoring and agree that Rokita Law, may use the results of such monitoring without limitation.
13. ENFORCEMENT OF PROVISIONS. Rokita Law’s failure to insist upon strict enforcement of any provision herein shall not be construed as a waiver of any such provision or right. A waiver of any provision must meet the conditions set forth herein.